3D Printing Platform
Start Your Own 3DP (3D Printing / 3D Printer / Rapid Prototyping) Shop or Farm with our powerful WordPress 3D Printing Platform. Provide Instant Quotes and Checkout Options to your customers on your site. Now with our Astroprint Integration, you can fulfill orders seamlessly. Just Simple 3D Printing On Demand
- Able to accept Stripe and, Paypal, Square, Bitcoin(through Stripe), and Amazon Payments
- Shipping Options, Coupon Codes, Bulk Uploads
- Able to calculate STL file through Volume(cm3) or Density(g/cm3)
- Price Request Ability. Does instant quotes but not instant orders so you can verify STL files.
- Able to calculate LARGE STL files with proper PHP re-configuration
- Customers able to upload files and pay instantly, no wait time for quote acceptance
- Add as many filament material attributes and prices
- Update to the latest version as long as your license is valid.
- Minimum Volume Calculation Settings
- Astroprint Integration for seamless Order Fulfillment (additional Astroprint subscription maybe required*)
- Unlimited Support for the life of the license
- Unlimited upgrades for the life of the license
- Supports More Currencies
* First 25 File Uploads to Astroprint in a 30 day cycle is free, anything above requires a $14.95 One-Time Fee to Astroprint for unlimited uploads. You do not need to pay extra to provide instant quotes and checkout options to your customers. Only to sync your orders to Astroprint after the first 25 file uploads.
Many 3D printing services small businesses rely on 3dhubs.com for this attribute. This 3D Printing Calculator plugin allows them to be independent and make more money in the end.
Main Features of The 3D Printing Calculator
Volume Calculation is the default calculation method for the plugin, furthermore most 3DP calculators use volume as their main method to provide instant quotes. In addition Density calculation is the latest feature for this plugin.
There is no limit as to how large of a file the calculator can handle. Rates are depended in the filament type that the seller have in stock.
Delayed Price Quotes
Provides instant quotes, but does not allow the customer to instantly checkout. Instead, the plugin will save the STL file order and allow you to double check the file and adjust the quote, if necessary. Once approved, the seller can submit the order approval and await for their customer to make the payment for order fulfillment.
A feature that allow customers to upload multiple files for instant quote. This feature is great for projects that have multiple parts.
Paypal & Stripe
PayPal and Stripe is the two embedded payment integrations to allow sellers accept payments instantly.
Furthermore there are over 18 preset filament materials. Each have their density values based on various filament density reports online. Depending on the seller’s specifications, the preset material figures can also be edited and/or removed. In addition, sellers can add filament types that are not in the preset list.
The 3D Printing Platform can handle very large STL uploads, if the seller also modifies their PHP memory limits. This modification can be done through various methods. All methodsare documented at phanes.co website. Sellers may probably have to upgrade their hosting plans, as some hosting plans have restrictive php memory limits. As long as the PHP memory limits are set properly, the sky is the limit as for how large of a file can be calculated. Phanes.co will furthermore be offering a web hosting solution to allow very large stl uploads in the coming weeks, as many hosting providers cap php memory uploads and post max size to 10-15mb.
Customer support and plugin upgrades are valid as long as the license is valid. Monthly newsletters are sent to customers notifying them on upgrades and bug fixes. Current customers get first hand testing on beta versions.
Current version does not have print time calculation. It also can not do scaling and infill adjustments. These features are being worked on for version 3.
WordPress sites that have an abundance of plugins may experience difficulty using the plugin. It is recommended that customers should do trial uploads, before advertising the new instant service. Support is available to make the process as seamless as possible.