We are security buffs. We wanted to make sure payments processed at your site is as secured as possible. Therefore, We put a Rest API feature to ensure payments are secured.
1. go to developer.paypal.com
2. login and go to dashboard
3. My Apps and Credentials
4. Rest API Apps
5. Create App
6. Select Sandbox Account, give your app a name.
7. You should have new Api credential. Make sure you copy your key and secret from the live tab, not the sandbox. Getting the sandbox api keys and secret will put your payment in sandbox mode and you won’t be able to accept payments.
8. Paste the api key and secret into your plugin paypal payment settings and you are ready to accept paypal with your brand new plugin.